Solution 11913: Accessing Constants on a TI-83 Plus Family, TI-84 Plus Family, or TI-Nspire™ in TI-84 Plus Mode.
How do I access constants on the TI-83 Plus family, TI-84 Plus family and TI-Nspire in TI-84 Plus Mode?
Neither the TI-83 Plus family, TI-84 Plus family, or the TI-Nspire Handheld in TI-84 Plus Mode include built-in constants. However, the Science Tools app contains the most common constants. Once the Science Tools app has been loaded on the handheld, the constants can be accessed following the steps below:
• Press [APPS] [ALPHA] [S] to access the APPS menu and jump to the "S"
• Select the SciTools app and press [ENTER].
• Press [ENTER] again to bypass the app's "splash" screen.
• Press  to select the "Unit Converter" option.
• Press the [Y=] key to access the "CONSTANT" menu.
• Highlight the desired constant and press [ENTER] to select it. Press the [ZOOM] key to export the value for the constant to the home screen.
• Press [2ND] [QUIT] [2ND] [QUIT] to QUIT and return to the SciTools home
• Press the [Y=] key to "EXIT" the SciTools app return to the home screen.
The value for the selected constant should now be displayed on the handheld's home screen.
Please see the Science Tools guidebook for additional information.
Please see the TI-83 family and TI-84 Plus family guidebooks for additional information.