Solution 11357: Useful Calculator Software Applications (Apps) that Can Help With Chemistry When Using a TI-83 Plus Family, TI-84 Plus Family, Or TI-Nspire™ Handheld In TI-84 Plus Mode.
Which chemistry calculator software applications (Apps) can I use on my TI-83 Plus family, TI-84 Plus family, or TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode?Texas Instruments offers a wide range of Apps that are suitable for chemistry. Chemistry related Apps that can be used on a TI-83 Plus family, TI-84 Plus family, or TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode are listed below:
• Periodic Table App:
- Access a graphical, electronic Periodic Table.
- View and export properties, and scroll through all of the known elements.
• Science Tools App:
- Graph and analyze data, perform unit conversions, access constants, and calculate significant figures.
• Fundamental Topics in Science App:
- Explore science topics, including scientific notation, measurements (units, accuracy, and precision), scientific method, graphical relationships, data analysis, and vectors.
• StudyCards™ App:
- Create virtual flash cards to review information or study for tests.
• NoteFolio™ App:
- Take lab notes on a TI calculator using the TI Keyboard, and then import the documents into Microsoft® Word software.