Solution 11357: Useful Calculator Software Applications (Apps) that Can Help With Chemistry on the TI-83 Plus and TI-84 Plus Family of Graphing Calculators.
Which chemistry calculator software applications (Apps) can I use on the TI-83 Plus and TI-84 Plus family of graphing calculators?Texas Instruments offers a wide range of Apps that are suitable for chemistry. Chemistry related Apps that can be used are listed below:
• Periodic Table App:
- Access a graphical, electronic Periodic Table.
- View and export properties, and scroll through all of the known elements.
• Science Tools App:
- Graph and analyze data, perform unit conversions, access constants, and calculate significant figures.
• Fundamental Topics in Science App:
- Explore science topics, including scientific notation, measurements (units, accuracy, and precision), scientific method, graphical relationships, data analysis, and vectors.
• StudyCards™ App:
- Create virtual flash cards to review information or study for tests.
• NoteFolio™ App:
- Take lab notes on a TI calculator using the TI Keyboard, and then import the documents into Microsoft® Word software.