Solution 12418: Known Third-Party Software Programs that Conflict with TI-GRAPH LINK™ Software and TI Connect™ on a Windows® Environment.
What third-party software conflict with TI-GRAPH LINK and TI Connect on a Windows® environment?The following programs are known to cause communication problems with TI-GRAPH LINK and TI Connect Software.
• HotSync®- This program is a software driver that allows Palm Pilot organizers to connect to a computer.
• ActiveSync- this is a software driver that allows Visor Palm-Top Organizers to connect to a computer.
• IrMon- This is an infrared communications monitor that may be active on some laptop computers.
• WinFax- This is a Windows® modem/fax software.
Others include the following:
To disable or close these programs on a Windows® platform, follow the steps below:
• Press and hold [Ctrl] [Alt] [Delete].
• Click on Task Manager.
• Click on the program.
• Click [End Task].
Once the programs have been disabled, close the Task Manager, and attempt to use TI-GRAPH LINK or TI Connect Software.