Solution 40197:TI-84 Plus CE App for Chrome OS Features Unavailable when Compared to a TI-84 Plus CE Calculator
What TI-84 Plus CE App for Chrome OS features are unavailable when compared to a TI-84 Plus CE calculator?
Every time the TI-84 Plus CE App for Chrome OS is launched, it acts as if it was a brand-new calculator, meaning it does not store any data from session to session.
- The TI-84 Plus CE App for Chrome OS does not include any TI-84 Plus CE calculator apps preloaded, nor can you load them. The Finance app is the only app listed in the [apps] menu.
- No connectivity to peripherals like the TI-Innovator Hub or Data Collection Devices.
- The operating system (OS) it is emulating is version 5.4.1.
- The TI-84 Plus CE App for Chrome OS cannot be sent files such as lists, matrices, or programs. You also cannot save files you create such as lists, matrices, or programs.
- The TI-84 Plus CE App for Chrome OS does not have TI-SmartView CE features such as key press history, screen captures, TI-84 Plus C Mode, TI-84 Plus Mode, View^3, or keypad/display split screen.