Solution 35494: Steps to Renew a School-Managed Perpetual License or Multi-Activation Perpetual License.
What steps do I need to follow to renew a School-Managed Perpetual License or Multi-Activation Perpetual License?
Please follow the steps below to renew a School-Managed Perpetual License or Multi-Activation Perpetual License:
• Launch the Education Technology Service Center website.
• Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields then click [Submit] to log into your account.
• Once logged into your account click [Product List] on the left side navigation pane.
• If you have multiple Texas Instrument Software Products you will first have to select the product family from the list below.
• Next from the software product list click [Manage License Numbers] next to the license you wish to renew.
• If your license has been split into different license numbers you will see the screen below, click [Manage License Numbers] again next to the license you wish to renew.
• Once you reach the manage license numbers page click the option [Extend License].
Please Note: This option is only available if your license is about to expire in 30 days. If you are having issues with the expiration date you originally set please contact TI-Cares for additional assistance.
• A default date will be set by the Education Technology Software Service Center, if you wish to accept the default date click [Accept].
• If you wish to choose a different expiration date click the option [Change Expiration].
• This option will take you to the Set Expiration page, use the drop down menus to modify the expiration date then click [Extend] to the save date.
• After you have renewed the School-Managed License it is necessary to re-activate it within the TI-Admin software by clicking [Start] [All Programs] [TI Tools] [TI Admin] [Activate TI Software].
If you have questions about the information listed above please contact TI-Cares for additional assistance.