Solution 34938: Troubleshooting Steps for the TI-Nspire™ Apps for iPad®.
What troubleshooting steps are there for the TI-Nspire Apps for iPad®?
If you encounter issues with your TI-Nspire Apps for iPad®, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
• Re-launch the TI-Nspire App for iPad®
• Kill the TI-Nspire App for iPad®, then relaunch
• Restart the entire iPad® system
• Delete the TI-Nspire App for iPad® and then reinstall from the App Store. (You will not have to purchase the TI-Nspire App for iPad® again)
• Deleting the App will also delete the .tns from the Home Screen
Note: You may want to sync your .tns files to Dropbox before deleting the App. This way you will then be able to recover your files once you have reinstalled the TI-Nspire App for iPad®.
If you have questions about the information listed above please contact TI-Cares for additional assistance.