Solution 27410: Obtaining Texas Instruments Family Software Diagnostics Files.
How do I obtain Texas Instruments Family Software diagnostics files?
Please follow the steps below to obtain Texas Instruments Family Software diagnostics files:
Please Note: The steps below only apply to the TI-Nspire™ Family Software, TI-SmartView CE Emulator Software and TI-Smartview for the TI-84 Plus Family.
To collect diagnostic files follow the path below:
1) Start >> All Programs >> TI Tools >> [Name of Software] >> TI-Diagnostics
Alternatively you can use search to launch the program by following the steps below:
1) Click [Start] type into search:
2) After TI-Diagnostics appears in the search list [Double Click] it to launch the software.
From within the software:
1) With older versions of the software you can open the software and click on [Help] followed by [Run Diagnostics].
1) Click [Finder] then open [Applications].
2) Click on TI-Diagnostics.
Once TI-Diagnotics is open using a method above follow the steps below to collect the logs:
1) Click [Start], or if multiple Texas Instruments software is installed select the name of the appropriate software first then click [Start].
2) Wait for all categories to show as having Passed or Failed.
3) A Save As window will appear, select where to save the file and click save.
4) Find the zip file saved and contact Texas Instruments Support.