Solution 17791: Capturing a Screen Image with TI-Nspire™ Computer Link Software.
What are the steps to capturing an image from my TI-Nspire family handheld using the TI-Nspire Computer Link Software?The Screen Capture tab lets users capture images of the screen from a connected TI-Nspire family handheld. Users can then resize the images, add or remove a border, copy them into documents, or save them as image files on the computer.
1) Connect the TI-Nspire handheld to the computer and verify the USB cable is completely pushed into the TI-Nspire and it is a tight fit. If it is not completely pushed in the computer will not detect it.
2) Open TI-Nspire Computer Link Software.
3) Select the handheld.
4) Click the Screen Capture Tab or click View ► Screen Capture .
5) Click the camera button.
6) The image will appear on the Screen Capture tab and is now able to be saved or edited on the computer.
7) Screen Captures can be saved to the computer as JPEG images. TI-Nspire cannot reload these images once they have changed format.
Please Note: Computer image formats such as JPEG and GIF cannot be returned to the handheld. To send images to the handheld they must be part of a TI-Nspire document (.tns file).
Please see the TI-Nspire family guidebooks for additional information.