Solution 15011: Process of Converting and Viewing Books with the TI-Reader Software.
How do I convert and view books using the TI-Reader Converter software?The following steps provide the process of installing the TI-Reader Converter software, converting, and viewing books.
• Install the TI-Reader App on the calculator
• Install the TI-Reader Converter on the computer
• Save the HTML, OeB, or text file on the computer
• Use the TI-Reader Converter software to convert the file to a binary eBook (BEB) file compatible with the calculator
• Use TI Connect software to transfer the BEB file to the archive memory of the calculator. Book files will automatically be stored in a folder named books
• Start the TI-Reader application on the calculator and open a book
Please see the Applications guidebook for additional information.