Solution 13404: Sending Images to a Calculator Using TI Connect™ for Windows®.
How can I send images from my computer to my calculator using TI Connect for Windows®?
The TI ScreenCapture application can covert JPG and BMP files to calculator image files. To send an image to a calculator:
• Connect a TI Connectivity cable between the computer and the calculator.
• Start TI Connect, and click on TI ScreenCapture.
• Click on File, then Open.
• Browse to the image and double-click on it. The image should appear on the ScreenCapture window. Low resolution, grayscale images work best.
• Click on the "Actions" menu, and select "Send to device."
• Select a name for the file and memory location then click OK.
Additional information is available in TI Connect built in [Help].