Solution 11439: Installing TI NoteFolio™ Creator Plug-in in Microsoft® Word 2003.
How can I install the TI NoteFolio Creator plug-in for Microsoft® Word 2003?
To install the TI NoteFolio plug-in in Microsoft® Word 2003:
• Make sure that Microsoft® Word 2003 is installed to the default location.
• Make sure TI Connect™ is properly installed.
If the TI Tools Menu still does not show up in Microsoft® Word 2003, check that the converter file, TINoteFolioConverter.dll, is also present in the NoteFolio install folder. This file may need to be registered as well as the plug-in file, NoteFolio.dll.
To register these files:
• Open c:\program files\TI Education\TI NoteFolio Creator.
• Open a separate window to c:\windows\system32.
• In the first window, locate the TINoteFolioConverter.dll and NoteFolio.dll files.
• In the second window, locate the file regsvr32.exe.
• Drag the TINoteFolioConverter.dll from the first window, and drop it on regsvr32.exe in the second window.
• Repeat this process for the NoteFolio.dll file.
• Reboot the computer.
• Once rebooted, open Microsoft® Word, and locate the TI Tools menu.