Solution 11153: Inserting a TI Connect™ Screen Image into a Microsoft® Word Document.
The example below will demonstrate how to paste a screen image into a Microsoft® Word document using TI Connect.
• Display the picture on the graphing calculator that is to be copied to the computer.
• Connect the calculator and PC using a TI Connectivity cable.
• Start the TI Connect software and click on the TI ScreenCapture button. A TI ScreenCapture window will open displaying the image on the calculator.
• Next, click on Edit, Copy.
• Then open the Microsoft® Word document that will contain the picture.
• In the Microsoft® Word software, place the cursor where the image should be pasted then click on Edit, Paste.
Additional information is contained in the TIScreenCapture Help.