Solution 40345: Directions to accept the TI-84 Plus CE online calculator individual license.
How do I accept an individual license for the TI-84 Plus CE online calculator?1) You will receive an email from Texas Instruments (email@example.com) with the Subject: Software Order Information.
2) This email contains a link [Click here to activate] which you need to click to create the account you will use to login into the TI-84 Plus CE online calculator. A 16 digit Activation Key will also be listed but will automatically copied when clicking the link.
3) The [Click here to activate] link will take you to our [License Activation Center] click [Continue] to proceed.
4) On the next screen you can either login to an existing account or create a new account. If logging into an existing account login using your existing "Email" and "Password".
Please Note: This account is the not the same account you used to place an order on the web store. This will be a new account and this account must be created to use the online calculator.
5) You should next see the [License Activation Center] with your key auto-populated click [Next] to proceed.
7) The final screen will display successful activation you should close this page and open https://84plusce.ti.com, using a Chrome Browser, and login with the account you created/used above.
If you experience issues try the troubleshooting steps below:
1) If the website requests a 6 digit Multi-Factor Authentication MFA code this means you attempted to login prior to creating an account. Please visit https://edtech.ti.com/user/register and enter the requested information to create an account.
2) If the above does not apply next visit https://edtech.ti.com/ and if you see a sign in page you can proceed to the next step. If you do not see a sign in page click the “three horizontal lines” at the top right and choose the option [Sign Out].
3) Next visit https://activation.ti.com and login into your account.
4) Copy and paste your license code into the activation screen and then proceed by clicking [Continue] with the prompts.
5) If you cannot [Continue] from the license code screen try clicking the [Click here to activate] link from your email again and proceed with activating the license code.