Solution 31671: TI-Nspire™ or TI-SmartView™ Software Activation Returns an Error S21, S22, S23, S24, S25, S26, S27, S99, P21, P22, P23, P24, P25, P26, P27, P28, P99, A25, A14, or A0.
How do I resolve errors S21, S22, S23, S24, S25, S26, S27, S99, P21, P22, P23, P24, P25, P26, P27, P28, P99, A25, A14, or A0 that occur during activation of the TI-Nspire or TI-SmartView Family Software?
Error codes S21, S22, S23, S24, S25, S26, S27, S99, P21, P22, P23,
P24, P25, P26, P27, P28, P99, A25, A14, or A0 usually indicate problems
connecting with Texas Instruments' activation server. If you encounter
one of these errors, try the following:
1) Verify the your operating system meets the System Requirements.
2) Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet.
3) Verify the date and time is set correctly.
4) Verify you are logged into an Administrator account on the computer.
5) Sometimes, security software such as anti-virus, anti-malware, or firewall software, can block a program's access to the internet. Make sure that security and firewall software are set to allow communication from your TI-Nspire or TI-SmartView software to the Internet. If this is a personal computer, please see your anti-virus or firewall documentation for more information on how to change these settings. If this is a computer that is managed by an IT department, please contact your Administrator for assistance making these changes.
6) Other programs can sometimes also hinder a program's ability to communicate over the internet. Try closing all other applications on your computer and try again.
7) Reboot your computer and attempt your activation again.
8) Uninstall the Texas Instruments software then download the latest version of the software using the URL below and reinstall the software:
Please Note: TI-Smartview Emulator Software for the TI-30XS/TI-34 MultiView only has one version so this step can be omitted for this software.
TI-Nspire Family Software
TI-Smartview for the TI-84 Plus Family