Solution 12243: Resetting the TI-15 Explorer™.
How can I reset the TI-15 Explorer?To reset the TI-15 Explorer please follow the steps below:
1) Press [On/Off] to turn it on if it is off.
2) Press [Mode].
3) Press [▼] [▼] [▼].
4) The display should read N Y RESET.
5) Press [►] so that the line will be under the Y.
6) Press [Enter].
7) The unit should display MEM CLEARED.
8) Press [Clear].
If this does not reset the calculator or if the calculator will not turn on please follow the steps below:
1) Press and hold [On/Off] and [Clear].
2) After at least a second release [On/Off] and [Clear].
3) The unit should display MEM CLEARED.
4) Press [Clear].
Please see the TI-15 Explorer guidebook for additional information.