Solution 12227: Performing Log Calculations on a Single-Line Display Scientific Calculator.
How is the Log of a number calculated on single-line display scientific calculators?
To calculate the log of a number on single-line display scientific calculator, the number is entered followed by the [LOG] key.
1) Log of 100. (Answer = 2)
• Enter 100 and press the [LOG] key.
2) Log of 35. (Answer = 1.54406......)
• Enter 35 and press the [LOG] key.
3) Log of 73. (Answer = 1.8633......)
• Enter 73 and press the [LOG] key.