Solution 33691: Adjusting the Table Width for the TI-89 Titanium or Voyage™ 200 Graphing Calculators.
How do I adjust the table width for the TI-89 Titanium or Voyage 200 graphing calculators?
To adjust the cell width of the table, follow the steps below.
• Press [Diamond] [F5] on the TI-89 Titanium, and [Diamond] [Y] on the Voyage 200 to go to the Table screen.
• Press [F1]  to go to the format screen.
• Press the right arrow and select the number you want the size of each cell to be.
• Press [ENTER] to save your choice. To cancel without making any changes, press [ESC] instead
• The table will be resized based upon the cell width you selected.
Please see the TI-89 Titanium and Voyage 200 guidebooks for additional information.