Solution 16510: How To draw a vertical line on a TI-86.
How do I draw a vertical line on a TI-86?
To draw a vertical line on the TI-86, there are two options:
First on the graph itself:
• Press [MORE].
• Press [F2] for the Draw function.
• Press [F3] for the Vertical line.
• Use the left and right arrows to move the line to where you want it.
• Press [ENTER].
• To enter another line just move the arrow keys and press [ENTER].
The second option:
• On the home screen press [2ND] [CATLG-VARS].
• Select CATLG by pressing [F1].
• Scroll to the VERT command and press [ENTER].
• Enter the X value and press [ENTER].
Please see the TI-86 guidebook for additional information.