Solution 15462: Integrating Lower and Upper Bounds of a Function on the TI-89 Family, TI-92 Family, or Voyage™ 200 Graphing Calculators.
How do I integrate lower and upper bounds of a function on my TI-89 family, TI-92 family, or Voyage 200?
To integrate an equation with lower and upper bounds such as e^(X^2) where the lower bound is 0 and the upper bound is 1 complete these steps:
• On the HOME screen press [F3]
• Scroll down to the second option, 2:S( integrate, press [ENTER]
• Enter the equation by pressing [diamond key] [e^] [(] [X] [^]  [)]
• Enter a comma followed by the variable - [,] [X]
• Input the lower and upper bound separated by a comma -  [,] 
• Close the parentheses - [)]
The screen should display: S(e^(X^2), X, 0, 1)
Press [Enter] to integrate. The answer should be 1.46265174591.
Please see the TI-89 family, TI-92 family and Voyage 200 guidebooks for additional information.