Solution 13180: Sharing Applications Between the TI-89 Family Graphing Calculators.
How do I transfer Apps from one TI-89 family calculator to another?Refer to the steps provided below to transfer Apps from one TI-89 family graphing calculator to another.
Use the data or USB unit-to-unit link cable to connect the two TI-89 family graphing calculators.
On the calculator that will be receiving the App:
1) Press [2ND] [VAR-LINK] [F3] to access the link menu.
2) Select option 2:Receive and the bottom of the calculator screen will display VAR-LINK: WAITING TO RECIEVE BUSY.
On the calculator that will be sending the App:
1) Press [2ND] [VAR-LINK] to access the link menu.
2) Press [2ND] [F7] to access the list of Apps currently installed on the calculator.
3) To select the App(s) to be transferred, use the arrow keys to highlight the desired App and press [F4] to ensure that a Ö (check mark) is displayed next to each App that will be transferred.
4) Finally, press [F3] and select option 1:Send to begin the transfer process.
Please see the TI-89 family guidebook for additional information.