Solution 11786: Running a Program on the TI-89 Family, TI-92 Plus or Voyage™ 200 Graphing Calculators.
How do I run a program on a TI-89 Family, TI-92 Plus or Voyage 200 graphing calculators?
To execute a TI-Basic or ASM program on the TI-89 Family, TI-92 Plus or Voyage 200 calculators, follow the steps below listed below:
1) Make sure the calculator is on by pressing the [ON] key.
2) Make sure the calculator is on the HOME screen by pressing the [HOME] key.
3) Press [2nd] [-], which is the subtraction key, to access the VAR-LINK menu.
4) Highlight the name of the program and press [ENTER] to paste the name of the program onto the HOME screen.
5) Notice that the name of the program is now on the HOME screen with an open parenthesis [ ( ].
6) Press the closed parenthesis key [ ) ]. The calculator screen should display:
7) Press [ENTER] to start the program.
Please see the TI-89 family, TI-92 family and Voyage 200 guidebooks for additional information.