Solution 10333: Sending Apps to the Flash Memory of the CBL 2™.
Can Apps be sent to the Flash memory the CBL 2?
The DataDir program from Vernier Software and Technology allows other programs or applications to be sent from a graphing calculator to the CBL 2.
1. Send the program to the graphing calculator using the TI-GRAPH LINK™ or TI Connect™ software.
2. Connect the graphing calculator to the CBL 2.
3. Execute the program on the graphing calculator.
4. On the program's main menu, select store program.
5. Go to the calculator's link menu.
6. Select the file to send.
7. Select the file and then select Transmit.