Solution 26130: USB Hub Stops Working When Using TI Connect-to-Class™ Software.
Why does TI Connect-to-Class stop finding and sending files when I connect or disconnect additional TI-Nspire handhelds?This issue is related to a combination of the way USB hubs are enumerated as well as connection and disconnection multiple USB devices during data transfers.
To resolve this issue:
- Quit the TI Connect-to-Class application.
- If the application does not exit, end the process using Windows Task Manager.
- Unplug all USB hubs, wait a minute, and plug them back into the computer.
- Do not daisy chain the USB hubs.
- Use only the USB hubs shipped with the TI Connect-to-Class software, if applicable.