Solution 32951: Configuring Type I and Type II System Type and Operating Channel using the TI-Navigator™ Network Manager.
How do I configure Type I and Type II System Type and Operating Channel using the TI-Navigator Network Manager?
To configure Type I and Type II System Type and Operating Channel using the TI-Navigator Network Manager please follow the steps listed below:
Please Note: The steps below only correspond to Type I and Type II Access Points pictured below. For assistance with the Nav-AP-US Access Point please visit Knowledgebase Article #31211.
• First open TI-Navigator Network Manager by clicking [Tools] [Network Manager] from within the TI-Navigator Software.
• Next launch the TI-Navigator Network Manager Setup Wizard by clicking [Actions] [Setup Wizard]
• In the Setup Wizard select your system type by clicking on the appropriate radio button then click [Next] to continue.
• On the next window you can select your operating channel by clicking the [Drop Down] box then click [Next] to continue.
• On the next window you can continue with the installation process if your network adapter has already been configured. If it has not been configured click the [Red X] in the corner to exit the wizard.
• If the network adapter has been configured click all the checkboxes and click [Next] to proceed.
If you need additional assistance with other components of the TI-Navigator System please visit Knowledgebase Article #31211.
If you need assistance with any of the steps listed above please call the TI-Navigator support line at 1-866-846-2844 Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Friday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Central Standard Time or fill out the TI-Cares™ Customer Assistance Form.