Solution 10314: Changing a Student Password Using the TI-Navigator™ 3.0/3.1 Software.
How do I change a student's password using the TI-Navigator 3.0/3.1 software?
To successfully change a student's password using the TI-Navigator software, please follow the steps provide below.
• Open the TI-Navigator software.
• Highlight the student's name in the Classroom Window.
• Click "Edit Student".
• Click the "Reset" button next to the password box
• Click either the radio button to allow the student to choose a password
or the one for the teacher to manually set the new password and click OK.
• The student password has been successfully changed.
Please see the TI-Navigator documentation for additional information.