Solution 10267: Fixing a Non-Working Network Hub on the TI-Navigator™ Type I System.
What can I do if one of my TI-Navigator Type I network hub is not working?
There are a number of reasons for a network hub to not perform as expected. If there is not an LED display on the network hub or if the network hug does not detect through the TI Network Manager:
• Charge the network hub for 16 hours in the charging bay.
• Make sure that there is a network card in the network hub.
• Make sure that the network connector is fastened correctly onto the network hub.
• Check the network connector. Disconnect and reconnect the network connector to make sure it is firmly attached, and the network hub has been awakened (if it still has battery power).
• Check the LED to make sure it is either yellow or green. If it is red or no display, the batteries may be low and the network hub will need to be charged.
• Connect the Charging Bay power adapter directly to the network hub, and confirm the large LED is amber and the small LEDs under the translucent cover are flashing green or solid green.
If the network hub is still non responsive, call 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR (1-866-846-2844) for further assistance.