In this lesson, students gathering temperature data simultaneously with two probes -- one measuring Fahrenheit and the other Celsius.
- Students will learn about linear relationships.
- Students will perform data collection and analysis.
- Students will graph data and draw conclusions based on the graph.
- Students will find linear regressions.
- temperature scale
- linear regression
About the Lesson
This lesson involves gathering temperature data simultaneously with two probes-one measuring Fahrenheit and the other Celsius.
As a result, students will:
- Become familiar with TI-Nspire CX technology and the DataQuest application.
- Use two Temperature Probes to make measurements.
- Use a graph to make conclusions about the experiment.