In this activity, students will analyze data determined by a simulation involving tossing dice.
- Students will analyze data determined by a simulation involving tossing dice.
- Students will find and analyze exponential growth and decay functions.
- Students will model with mathematics.
- Students will try to make a connection with how to understand these topics in IB Mathematics courses and on their final assessments.
- exponential decay function
- exponential growth function
- doubling time
About the Lesson
This activity is done with the use of the TI-84 family as an aid to the problems, specifically using Lists and the Probability Simulation App.