In this lesson, students will use population data to study the relationship between predator and prey populations.
- Students will develop a method of graphing a population cycling model.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of population dynamics.
- Students will describe several factors affecting animal populations.
- population cycling
- population dynamics
About the Lesson
This lesson provides an opportunity for students to:
- Graph a population cycling model.
- Analyze the data and investigate the predator/prey relationship between the lynx and the snowshoe hare.