- Students will collect and assess vital health data.
- Students will determine factors that influence blood pressure and connect those influences to physiological changes.
- Students will compare collected data to normal ranges for healthy blood pressure.
- blood pressure
About the Lesson
Using a Blood Pressure Sensor, students will assess blood pressure under changing conditions and make conclusions about the data they have collected. Assessments are embedded in the activity to engage discussion and gauge learning.
As a result, students will:
- Learn to use the blood pressure sensor to collect data.
- Learn about the small factors that can influence blood pressure.