TI Innovator™ Hub Update Software 1.x for Windows® and Mac®
APPLICATION: This License applies to TI-Innovator™ Hub Update Software for Windows® and Mac® obtained in the United States or Canada.
IMPORTANT - Read this agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before installing the software program(s) in this installation. The software program(s) and materials accompanying this package are licensed, not sold. By installing or otherwise using the software program(s) in this installation, you agree to be bound by the terms of this license.
The software program(s) in this installation and any related documentation (collectively referred to as the Program) are licensed, not sold, by Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) and/or any applicable licensors (collectively referred to as Licensor). Specific details of the license granted are set forth below.
Additional Terms Applicable To The Holder Of License:
You agree that you will not reverse-assemble or reverse-compile the software program portion of the Program. This license shall automatically terminate in the event you attempt to reverse-assemble or reverse-compile the software program portion of the Program or defeat any software protection mechanism contained within the software program portion of the Program. You may not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer the Program or any copies, whether in whole or in part.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND DAMAGES EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Warranty. Licensor does not warrant that the Program will be free from errors or will meet your specific requirements. Any statements made concerning the utility of the Program are not to be construed as express or implied warranties.
LICENSOR MAKES NO CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT REGARDING THE PROGRAM AND MAKES THE PROGRAM AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS.
Although no warranty is given for the Program, the media, if the Program was delivered to you on a CD, will be replaced if found to be defective during the first ninety (90) days of use, when the package is returned postage prepaid to TI. THIS PARAGRAPH EXPRESSES LICENSOR'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DEFECTIVE MEDIA. You must show proof of purchase.
LICENSOR SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE OF THE PROGRAM, OR SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
BECAUSE SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES DO NOT APPLY IN CASE OF CAUSATION OF BODILY HARM DUE TO LICENSOR’S FAULT, IN CASE OF DAMAGES DUE TO LICENSOR’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENT OR IF LICENSOR IS LIABLE UNDER MANDATORY PRODUCT LIABILITY LAWS.
This Agreement will immediately terminate if you fail to comply with its terms. Upon termination of this Agreement, you agree to return or destroy the original package and all whole or partial copies of the Program in your possession and so certify in writing to TI.
The export and re-export of United States original software and documentation is subject to the Export Administration Act of 1969 as amended. Compliance with such regulations is your responsibility. You agree that you do not intend to nor will you, directly or indirectly, export, re-export or transmit the Program or technical data to any country to which such export, re-export or transmission is restricted by any applicable United States regulation or statute, without the proper written consent or license, if required of the Bureau of Export Administration of the United States Department of Commerce, or such other governmental entity as may have jurisdiction over such export, re-export or transmission.
If the Program is provided to the U.S. Government pursuant to a solicitation issued on or after December 1, 1995, the Program is provided with the commercial license rights and restrictions described elsewhere herein. If the Program is provided to the U.S. Government pursuant to a solicitation issued prior to December 1, 1995, the Program is provided with "Restricted Rights" as provided for in FAR, 48 CFR 52.227-14 (JUNE 1987) or DFAR, 48 CFR 252.227-7013 (OCT 1988), as applicable.
Manufacturer is Texas Instruments Incorporated, 12500 TI Blvd. Dallas, Texas 75243, U.S.A.
The following components are covered by and distributed under the Apache License. Additional files and licenses follow the Apache 2.0 License.
Swift 3 (Mac® only)
Version 2.0, January 2004
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION
"License" shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction, and distribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.
"Licensor" shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by the copyright owner that is granting the License.
"Legal Entity" shall mean the union of the acting entity and all other entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with that entity. For the purposes of this definition, "control" means (i) the power, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of such entity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficial ownership of such entity.
"You" (or "Your") shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License.
"Source" form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications, including but not limited to software source code, documentation source, and configuration files.
"Object" form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformation or translation of a Source form, including but not limited to compiled object code, generated documentation, and conversions to other media types.
"Work" shall mean the work of authorship, whether in Source or Object form, made available under the License, as indicated by a copyright notice that is included in or attached to the work (an example is provided in the Appendix below).
"Derivative Works" shall mean any work, whether in Source or Object form, that is based on (or derived from) the Work and for which the editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications represent, as a whole, an original work of authorship. For the purposes of this License, Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, or merely link (or bind by name) to the interfaces of, the Work and Derivative Works thereof.
"Contribution" shall mean any work of authorship, including the original version of the Work and any modifications or additions to that Work or Derivative Works thereof, that is intentionally submitted to Licensor for inclusion in the Work by the copyright owner or by an individual or Legal Entity authorized to submit on behalf of the copyright owner. For the purposes of this definition, "submitted" means any form of electronic, verbal, or written communication sent to the Licensor or its representatives, including but not limited to communication on electronic mailing lists, source code control systems, and issue tracking systems that are managed by, or on behalf of, the Licensor for the purpose of discussing and improving the Work, but excluding communication that is conspicuously marked or otherwise designated in writing by the copyright owner as "Not a Contribution."
"Contributor" shall mean Licensor and any individual or Legal Entity on behalf of whom a Contribution has been received by Licensor and subsequently incorporated within the Work.
2. Grant of Copyright License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and such Derivative Works in Source or Object form.
3. Grant of Patent License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable (except as stated in this section) patent license to make, have made, use, offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise transfer the Work, where such license applies only to those patent claims licensable by such Contributor that are necessarily infringed by their Contribution(s) alone or by combination of their Contribution(s) with the Work to which such Contribution(s) was submitted. If You institute patent litigation against any entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) alleging that the Work or a Contribution incorporated within the Work constitutes direct or contributory patent infringement, then any patent licenses granted to You under this License for that Work shall terminate as of the date such litigation is filed.
4. Redistribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided that You meet the following conditions:
You must give any other recipients of the Work or Derivative Works a copy of this License; and
You must cause any modified files to carry prominent notices stating that You changed the files; and
You must retain, in the Source form of any Derivative Works that You distribute, all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices from the Source form of the Work, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works; and
If the Work includes a "NOTICE" text file as part of its distribution, then any Derivative Works that You distribute must include a readable copy of the attribution notices contained within such NOTICE file, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works, in at least one of the following places: within a NOTICE text file distributed as part of the Derivative Works; within the Source form or documentation, if provided along with the Derivative Works; or, within a display generated by the Derivative Works, if and wherever such third-party notices normally appear. The contents of the NOTICE file are for informational purposes only and do not modify the License. You may add Your own attribution notices within Derivative Works that You distribute, alongside or as an addendum to the NOTICE text from the Work, provided that such additional attribution notices cannot be construed as modifying the License.
You may add Your own copyright statement to Your modifications and may provide additional or different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or distribution of Your modifications, or for any such Derivative Works as a whole, provided Your use, reproduction, and distribution of the Work otherwise complies with the conditions stated in this License.
5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and conditions of this License, without any additional terms or conditions. Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify the terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with Licensor regarding such Contributions.
6. Trademarks. This License does not grant permission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or product names of the Licensor, except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the NOTICE file.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall any Contributor be liable to You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of this License or out of the use or inability to use the Work (including but not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses), even if such Contributor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Accepting Warranty or Additional Liability. While redistributing the Work or Derivative Works thereof, You may choose to offer, and charge a fee for, acceptance of support, warranty, indemnity, or other liability obligations and/or rights consistent with this License. However, in accepting such obligations, You may act only on Your own behalf and on Your sole responsibility, not on behalf of any other Contributor, and only if You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold each Contributor harmless for any liability incurred by, or claims asserted against, such Contributor by reason of your accepting any such warranty or additional liability.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
End of Apache License
The following components are covered by the Limited License agreement below.
Uniflash DebugServer and device support files
Uniflash Emulation components
TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE
Copyright (c) 2016 Texas Instruments Incorporated
All rights reserved not granted herein.
Limited License Agreement.
This Limited License Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (either an
individual or entity) and Texas Instruments Incorporated (“TI”). The “Software” consists of the
following materials: (a) the materials identified as TI proprietary software programs in the
software manifest for the software subject to the terms herein, and any “on-line” or electronic
documentation associated with these programs, or any portion thereof (the “Licensed
Materials”), and (b) the materials identified as open source materials or third party proprietary
software in the software manifest for the Software, or any portion thereof (“Public Software”).
For clarification, your use of the Licensed Materials is subject to the licensing terms contained in
this Agreement and your use of the Public Software is subject to the separate licensing terms
specified in the applicable software manifest and/or identified or included with the materials to
which they apply. This Agreement does not limit your rights under, or grant you rights that
supersede, the license terms of any applicable Public Software license agreement. By installing,
copying or otherwise using the Licensed Materials you agree to abide by the terms of this
Agreement. If you choose not to accept or agree with these terms, do not download or install
the Licensed Materials.
TI hereby grants you a world-wide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license under copyrights and
patents it now or hereafter owns or controls to make, have made, use, import, offer to sell and
sell ("Utilize") the Licensed Materials. With respect to the foregoing patent license, such license
is granted solely to the extent that any such patent is necessary to Utilize the Licensed Materials
alone. The patent license shall not apply to any combinations which include the Licensed
Materials, other than combinations with devices manufactured by or for TI (“TI Devices”). No
hardware patent is licensed hereunder.
Redistributions must preserve existing copyright notices and reproduce this Limited License
(including the above copyright notice and the disclaimer and (if applicable) source code license
limitations below) in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
Redistribution and use in binary form, without modification, are permitted provided that the
following conditions are met:
*No reverse engineering, decompilation, or disassembly of this software is permitted with
respect to any software provided in binary form.
*any redistribution and use are licensed by TI for use only with TI Devices.
*Nothing shall obligate TI to provide you with source code for the software licensed and
provided to you in object code.
If software source code is provided to you, modification and redistribution of the source code are
permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
*any redistribution and use of the source code, including any resulting derivative works, are
licensed by TI for use only with TI Devices.
*any redistribution and use of any object code compiled from the source code and any
resulting derivative works, are licensed by TI for use only with TI Devices.
Neither the name of Texas Instruments Incorporated nor the names of its suppliers may be used
to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY TI AND TI’S LICENSORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS
OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL TI AND TI’S LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
(INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR
SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT,
STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN
ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
End of License