This App turns your calculator into a science tutorial by presenting basic science topics, and testing the students' comprehension with applicable activities. Students are taken step-by-step through basic concepts.
Explore secondary science topics using:
- Problem-solving tools
Your calculator adds:
- Reinforcement activities to concepts
- A visual, interactive and dynamic way for students to learn
Fundamental Topics in Science Classroom Materials include:
- Teacher Notes and Try-It!™ student activity sheets for each topic
- WRITE IT DOWN screens with discussion questions
- Questions are easily adaptable to journal question and answer material
Featured sections include:
- Scientific Notation
- Measurements (Units, Accuracy and Precision)
- Scientific Method
- Graphical Relationships
- Data Analysis and Vectors
The Fundamentals Topics in Science App is available for the TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus, and TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Graphing Calculators.
We strongly encourage you to download the free companion App, Science Tools. It adds new features especially designed for science instruction, and is directly accessible from Fundamental Topics in Science when both Apps are present on your calculator.
Download Science Tools App now!