Calculus Made Easy is the ultimate educational Calculus tool.
Users have boosted their calculus understanding and success by using this user-friendly product. A simple menu-based navigation system permits quick access to any desired topic.
This comprehensive application provides examples, tutorials, theorems, and graphical animations. Just enter the given function in the provided dialogue box and learn how the correct rule is applied - step by step - until the final answer is derived.
View samples of the app online at www.ti89.com/slide.htm.
User feedback and sample screenshots can be found at www.ti89.com.
Integration and Differentiation
Calculus Made Easy provides step-by-step solutions to integration and differentiation problems:
- Integration by Parts
- Partial Fractions
- Power Rule
- Chain, Power, Product and Quotient Rule
Calculus Made Easy covers four years of calculus:
- AP Calculus AB/Calc I: functions, limits, derivatives, integrals, diff-E-Q, trigonometry, motion, related rates, volume, area approximation, implicit differentiation
- AP Calculus BC/Calc II: parametric, polar, vector, advanced integrals, sequences and series
- Multivariable Calculus/Calc III
- Vector Calculus
- Differential Geometry
In the Functions module, the Function Explorer allows users to find the properties of a function. Students can:
- Find the domain or range of a function
- Find the composition of two functions
- Find the inverse function
- Vertical, horizontal or slant asymptotes
- Assess symmetry
- Locate zeros and critical points
- Find the absolute and relative extrema and
- Compute points of inflection
AP Calculus AB Module
- Find limits, derivatives, anti-derivatives, tangent and normal lines
- Find the derivative of an inverse function
- Graph an equation
- Find the symbolic first and second derivative
- Check slope/concavity at a point
- Degrees and radians
- Natural log
TI does not sell this App. Please purchase this App from SmartSoft®.
- Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- Logarithmic Differentiation
- Mean Value Theorem
- Integral rules
- Compute definite integrals for net area and total area
- Solve constant 'k' problems, two areas/volumes being equal
- Disk, washer or shell method