Collect motion data with the Ranger program for the TI-89, TI-89 Titanium, Voyage 200, and CBR 2 motion detector. This basic data collection program allows you to control the CBR 2 motion detector to collect distance, velocity, and acceleration data. It also includes popular ball bounce and distance match applications! Download the program today and install it on your calculator with TI Connect computer software and a TI Connectivity cable.
- View Distance, Velocity and Acceleration data
- Distance Match and Ball bounce activities
- Collect data in meters and feet
- Real-time and non-real time graphing
- Set-up length of activity
- Data smoothing algorithms