Before you begin the download process, check to see if you have the latest computer system requirements.
Download and install your TI-Nspire™ CX and TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Teacher Software by clicking the appropriate link in the software download section below. You will need to activate TI-Nspire™ CX Teacher Software and TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Teacher Software separately using the license numbers included in your "Start Here Guide." The license number for TI-Nspire™ CX Teacher Software begins with "BD." The license number for TI-Nspire™ CAS Teacher Software begins with "BE."
Verify the operating system on your handheld(s).
To update a single handheld:
1. Connect the handheld to your computer and open your TI-Nspire™ CX or TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Teacher Software.
2. Click on the Content Explorer icon in the software's Document Toolbox.
3. Select the handheld in the connected handhelds section.
4. Select "Check for Handheld/Lab Cradle OS update" under the Help Menu to find out if you have the latest handheld OS.
5. Update your handheld OS if needed.
For help with updating the operating system on multiple handhelds, read this