Students will review transformations by completing learn check questions as a quick poll.
Before the Activity
Students should have been exposed to previous lessons on translations, reflections, and rotations where they have generalized the rules for each transformation.
During the Activity
1. Launch Navigator
2. Begin the Class
3. Have students log in to NavNet
4. Open the learn check file.
5. Scale down learn check window so that students are not able to see answers
6. Send questions as a quick poll
7. Have rich discussions about student answers and misconceptions using the slide show feature of the TI-Navigator
After the Activity
Save the results as a class analysis file and re-teach concepts based on item analysis of student responses. Have students create new learn check questions for further review of the concepts.