Students will use graphing technology to assess their knowledge of linear equations in intercept and point-slope form.
Before the Activity
See the attached activity PDF file(s) for detailed instructions for this activity.
During the Activity
Follow the procedures outlined in the Activity. Students will:
- Write point-slope equations
- Use distributive property to write intercept equations
- Find other points on the line by solving for a missing variable
After the Activity
Review student answers:
- As a class, discuss questions that arise during the activity
- Re-teach concepts as necessary