TI-30X Plus MathPrint™
- Four line display
- One and Two variable statistics
- Nine different regression options
- Normal, Binomial and Poisson distributions
- Generate random samples, store results to a list and explore
- Unit conversions and scientific constants
- Prime Factorisation
View more calculations at a timeFour-line display allows you to enter more than one calculation, compare results and explore patterns, all on the same screen.
Probability distributionsIntuitive menus for Normal, inverse Normal, Binomial and Poisson distribution calculations, no messy syntax to memorise.
Store and exploreGenerate random numbers for probability simulations and store them directly to a list. Explore the results as sums, products and more.
MathPrint™ featureUse the MathPrint™ feature to display expressions, symbols, and fractions.
TI-30X Plus MathPrint™ scientific calculator specifications
- Review and edit previous entries
- Random number and integer generator
- Normal, inverse Normal, Binomial and Poisson distributions
- Permutations and combinations
- One and two variable statistics
- List data entry and editing
- Constants – Speed of light, Gravity, Avogadro’s number and more
- Unit conversions – Temperature, speed, energy, pressure and more
- Expression definition, evaluation and tabulation
- Trigonometry and hyperbolic functions
- Complex numbers in polar and rectangular form
- Fractions, mixed, improper and decimal conversion
- Intuitive Menus and multi-tap keys
- EOS: (Equation Operating System)
- Scientific and engineering notation
- High resolution display with four lines of 16 characters
- Battery operation with the support of solar cells to extend battery life
- Automatic shutdown
- Hard plastic keys with colour coding
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Robust cover with quick reference card
Extend the power of your calculator with accessories for the
TI-30X Plus MathPrint™ scientific calculator
TI-SmartView™ emulator for MathPrint™ calculatorsTI-SmartView™ emulator software for the TI-30X Plus MathPrint™ projects an interactive representation of the calculator and comes with unique instructional capabilities.
Support for Teachers and StudentsWith a range of professional learning opportunities on offer, classroom ready resources, access to TI technology and student learning programs, Texas Instruments Australia is your partner in student success.
Online TI-30X Plus MathPrint™ Student Course- The fundamentals
With no prerequisites or sign-ups required, this FREE online course is a great resource to support your student’s development of their TI-30X Plus MathPrint™ technology skills.
This self-paced course includes:
- Video lessons presented by teachers who use TI technology every day
- An assessment quiz for students to check comprehension
- A certificate of completion, confirming understanding
Access Free TI-30X Plus MathPrint™ technology
Talk to us about accessing the following for your school:
- A TI-30X Plus MathPrint calculator and TI-SmartView™ emulator software license for every Maths teacher
- Loan Classroom kits
- Customised Professional Development
Live & On-Demand Webinars
Led by experienced teachers, the webinar program is designed to demonstrate the effective use of TI technology to help build student understanding.
Attend live to:
- Ask questions and interact with the presenters
- Receive a copy of the presenter's notes and files
- Receive a PD certificate