TI Connect is the next-generation link software taking TI handheld technology to a new level of TI device, computer, and Internet connectivity.
It makes downloading and transferring of data, Operating Systems, and handheld software applications (Apps) easier than ever before.
- Automatically detects communications settings and eliminates concerns about TI device/cable/computer configuration.
- Automatically detects and notifies you of available updates to your TI device Operating System (OS) and purchased Apps when you connect to the Internet.
- You can now use TI-GRAPH LINK™ USB cable with most Windows-based PCs. Also supports the TI-GRAPH LINK serial cables.
- Transfer all data types, OS, and Apps using the drag-and-drop feature.
- Capture multiple screen shots and copy them to the clipboard.
- Take advantage of the Help that is available with the software.
TI Connect software is available for both Windows® and Mac® systems.
TI Connect™ 1.6 Software System Requirements for Windows®
- Windows Vista® (Home Premium/Ultimate/Business), Microsoft® Windows 98, 2000 or ME, and XP*.
- Hard Disk Space: At least 29 Mb available.
- Web Browser: For functions that require use of existing Internet connection, Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or greater may be required.
*TI is making an effort to characterise the behavior of its Windows TI Connect for Portuguese desktop software under Windows XP Service Pack 2.
Windows, Windows Vista, Microsoft and Internet Explorer are trademarks of their respective owners.
TI Connect™ Software System Requirements for Mac OS® X
- Processor: G3, G4, Dual G4, G5, and Dual G5 systems
- Operating System: Mac OS® X 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), and 10.4*
- RAM: 128 MB / 256MB (OS X minimum system requirement)
- Hard drive Space: 20MB of disk space
- Port: Available USB Port for TI Connectivity Cable USB (silver), or USB
- Internet connection required for Software Update
*TI Connect X is currently not supported on the Apple Intel platform. For additional questions or comments on this, please contact us.
TI Connect™ Software System Requirements for Macintosh OS® 7.5.5 to 9.2.2
- Processor: Macintosh® with 68020 or better processor, or PowerPC
- Operating System: Macintosh OS® 7.5.5 or later (including OS 9.2.2, OS X under Classic environment)
- RAM: At least 4 MB (preferably 8 MB)
- Hard Disk Space: At least 5 MB space available
1 To support TI-GRAPH LINK Serial cable (Gray): Serial communications port (including Modem or Printer port, or combined Modem/Printer port on Powerbooks)
2 To support TI-GRAPH LINK USB cable: Available USB port (OS 8.6 or later required)
- Scripting: Applescript 1.1 installed and enabled, prior to installing TI Connect software.
- Web Support: Mac OS® 8.6 or later required, Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0 or later, or Netscape 3.0 or later may be required to view some documentation.