Electronic auto correcting assessment for the Australian Mathematics Curriculum Standard ACMNA182 using the TI-Navigator system including a companion PDF of the same.
- ACMNA182 – Use index notation with numbers to establish the index laws with positive integral indices and the zero index
- First index law (multiplication) - addition of exponents
- Second index law (division) - subtraction of exponents
- Third index law (parenthesis) - multiplication of exponents
- Fourth or zero index law (power of zero)
About the Lesson
The purpose of this material is to provide immediate feedback for teachers and students using the TI-Navigator system. The questions are automatically corrected and summarized using the TI-Navigator software providing teachers with the opportunity to respond to students needs. A PDF copy of the assessment is provided for schools that do not have TI-Nspire and TI-Navigator.