• With MathPrint, you can input and view mathematical symbols, formulae and fractions exactly as they appear when written.
• Select between the default MathPrint mode and optional Classic mode, which displays symbols and fractions on a single line.
• Easy-to-use 2D templates allow for the selection of fraction output as improper fractions or mixed numbers.
• Scroll through the history of calculations on the home screen in MathPrint or Classic mode. Quickly recall an input/output by simply highlighting it and pressing enter.**
* Please update your Catalogue Help to version 1.1 for compatibility with TI-84 Plus operating system update, version 2.55MP
**Lists and matrices as output will not paste from the history.