TI Connect™ CE Software 5.x for Windows® and Mac®
APPLICATION: This License applies to TI Connect™ CE Software for Windows® and Mac® obtained in the United Kingdom.
IMPORTANT - Read this agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before installing the software program(s) in this installation. The software program(s) and materials accompanying this package are licensed, not sold. By installing or otherwise using the software program(s) in this installation, you agree to be bound by the terms of this license.
The software program(s) in this installation and any related documentation (collectively referred to as the Program) are licensed, not sold, by Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) and/or any applicable licensors (collectively referred to as Licensor). Specific details of the license granted are set forth below.
(1) Additional Terms Applicable To The Holder Of License:
(1.2) You agree that you will not disassemble or decompile the Software except as permitted by law. This Agreement shall automatically terminate in the event you attempt to disassemble or decompile the Software or defeat any software protection mechanism except as permitted by law. You may not sub-license, assign, rent, lease or otherwise transfer the Program or any copies, whether in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND DAMAGES EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
(2) Limited Warranty.
(2.1) During the warranty period Licensor warrants that the Program, when properly installed, will materially conform to the functional specifications set forth in the applicable user manual. Licensor does not warrant that the Program will meet your requirements or that operation of the Program will be uninterrupted or error free. The warranty period is two (2) years commencing on the date the license is acquired by the end user authorized under the single user license terms stipulated above. You must notify Licensor in writing of any nonconformity within the warranty period. This warranty shall not be valid if the Program has been subject to misuse, unauthorized modification or installation. Any modifications made to the Program by you are not included in this warranty.
(2.2) Licensor’s entire liability and your sole and exclusive remedy shall be, at Licensor’s option, either: (a) refund of the price paid upon return of the Program to Licensor or (b) modification or replacement of the Program that does not meet this limited warranty, provided you have otherwise complied with this license. You must show dated proof of purchase.
(2.3) THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND APPLY SOLELY TO YOU, THE END-USER WHO LICENSED THE PROGRAM. LICENSOR MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE LICENSOR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, GOOD TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
(3) Damages Exclusions and Limitations
(3.1) LICENSOR SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE OF THE PROGRAM, OR SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(3.2) LICENSOR’S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS LICENSE IS LIMITED TO 250 (TWO HUNDRED FIFTY) GB£.
(3.3) THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES DO NOT APPLY IN THE CASE OF LIABILITY ARISING FROM FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION IN RESPECT OF WHICH LIABILITY MAY NOT BY LAW BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED.
(1) TI may terminate this Agreement for good cause with immediate effect if you fail to comply with its terms. Upon termination of this Agreement, you agree to return or destroy the original package and all whole or partial copies of the Program in your possession and so certify in writing to TI.
(2) The export and re-export of the Program is subject to the export control laws of the country in which you purchased a license for the Program and the United States Export Administration Act of 1969 as amended. Compliance with such regulations is your responsibility. You agree that you do not intend to nor will you, directly or indirectly, export, re-export or transmit the Program or technical data to any country to which such export, re-export or transmission is restricted by any applicable regulation or statute of the country in which you bought the Program or of the United States, without the proper written consent or license, if required of the competent authority in the country in which you purchased a license for the Program and/or the Bureau of Industry and Security of the United States Department of Commerce.
(3) This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim, dispute or matter of difference which may arise out of or in connection with this Agreement (including without limitation claims for set-off or counterclaim) and the legal relationships established by this Agreement.
(4) If any provision in this Agreement or part of any provision shall be or become invalid, the other provisions as well as the other part of the provision shall remain valid.
(5) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of you and TI. Any additions or modifications hereto must be made in writing and signed by a duly authorized TI representative. This also applies to any waiver of this requirement of written form.
(6) Manufacturer is Texas Instruments Incorporated, 13532 N. Central Expressway, M/S 3816, Dallas, Texas 75243, U.S.A.
Java Advanced Imaging API is distributed under the Sun Microsystems, Inc. Binary Code License Agreement for the Java Advanced Imaging API 1.1.3. Additional files and licenses follow.
Please refer to http://download.java.net/media/jai/builds/release/1_1_3/LICENSE-jai.txt
End of Sun Microsystems, Inc Binary Code License
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) is distributed under the Oracle Binary Code License Agreement for the Java SE Platform Products and JavaFX. Additional files and licenses follow.
Please refer to http://java.com/license
End of Oracle Binary Code License Agreement
JSON in Java is free software distributed under the terms of the JSON.org license.
Copyright (c) 2002 JSON.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
The Software shall be used for Good, not Evil.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
End of JSON in Java license