TI-Nspire™ CX II-T calculators
Operating system (OS) 5.2 is available for:
- TI-Nspire™ CX II-T graphing calculator (numeric)
- TI-Nspire™ CX II-T CAS graphing calculator
New features include:
- Write and save programs in Python, a programming language that’s easy to learn and used across a variety of industries
- Syntax highlighting, auto-indentation and in-line prompts help beginners learn quickly and avoid errors.
- Run Python commands in the shell
- Physical computing and robotics with the TI-Innovator™ Hub and Rover
- Interact with other applications on the TI-Nspire CX II platform.
- Create graphics programs
TI-Basic programming enhancements
- Syntax highlighting
General enhancements and bug fixes