One CAS App. All the Math.
Open new paths to understanding
New and faster interactive features motivate students to see and interact with math and science more deeply:
In addition to those new features, TI-Nspire™ CAS App for iPad® enhancements also include:
Disable algebraic functionality easily in the Press-to-Test dialog box or in document settings.
Reduce syntax errors in solving differential equations.
Perform calculations in proper math notation.
|Lists & Spreadsheet
Combine spreadsheet functionality with mathematical operations.
Plot, explore and animate functions, equations and inequalities.
|Data & Statistics
Dynamic graphing and interactive analysis of data.
Construct and explore dynamically geometric figures and properties.
Create interactive activities, documents or reports.
Accelerate the Understanding ProcessBy supporting a hands-on, powerfully visual approach to learning, the TI-Nspire™ CAS App for iPad changes the way students experience math and helps them master deep conceptual understanding.
|Multiple representations enable students to visualize the connections between algebraic, graphical, geometric, numeric and written forms of problems.|
|Dynamic linking across the multiple representations encourages students to make crucial connections by observing how equations change — in real time, on one screen — as they touch, grab and interact with shapes, graphs and objects on the screen.|
Enter Expressions in Proper Math NotationThe unique interactive keyboard features equation templates so students can enter values and see proper math notation just as it is printed in textbooks and on the board.
Make Real-World ConnectionsMake math more meaningful by importing images from the iPad camera or photo library and overlaying graphs and equations on them to illustrate math principles in the real world.*
All Your Work, on the go, on Your iPad
CREATE class activities and homework, complete with dynamically linked notes, directions, and instructions.
SHARE work across platforms using Email, iTunes® file sharing and Dropbox for unlimited portability.
SAVE work as simply as saving documents on a computer.
A Complete Learning Resource
Texas Instruments is committed to student success in mathematics by providing advanced learning tools that have been designed in collaboration with leading educators and researchers.
In addition to breakthrough classroom technology, TI also provides global professional development for teachers as well as free activities and curriculum content.
Professional Development webinars, workshops and conferences by T3™ – Teachers Teaching with Technology™ deliver practical, proven strategies, insights and methods for classroom success.
TI-Nspire™ maths classroom activities include curriculum content that is optimised for the TI-Nspire™ App for iPad.
TI-Nspire™ science simulations for the TI-Nspire™ App for iPad can be downloaded at no cost.
* TI-Nspire app supports .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp and .png image formats.
*iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
TI-Nspire™ Solutions. See Connections that Spark Understanding.
TI-Nspire App for iPad Specifications
- Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro (12.9 inch), iPad Pro (9.7 inch)
- Operating System version: 11.x or later
- Available Storage capacity:
- 100 MB for app
- 100 MB for documents
- Connectivity: WiFi, GSM, LTE
- Disable CAS - Disable algebraic functionality easily in the Press-to-Test dialog box or in document settings
- deSolve wizard - Reduce syntax errors in solving differential equations
- TI-Nspire Documents (.tns files)
- Save and review work; create, edit and save TI-Nspire documents (.tns files)
- Files compatible with TI-Nspire™ Software and TI-Nspire™ Handhelds
- Share using built-in e-mail and Dropbox functionality
- Use of images (jpeg, jpg, bmp, png file formats) that can be overlaid with graphical elements
- Students to explore mathematical expressions in symbolic form, see patterns and understand the math behind the formulas.
- Visualization of multiple representations of a single problem — algebraic, graphical, geometric, numeric and written.
- Linked representations in which manipulation of the properties of one instantly update the others and show meaningful connections without switching screens; e.g., grab a graphed function and move it to see the effect on corresponding equations and data lists
- Function, Parametric, Polar, Sequence, and 3D graphing
- Multiple graphing functions to be defined, saved, graphed and analyzed at one time
- User-defined list names
- 11 interactive zoom features
- Numeric evaluations in table format for all graphing modes
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals and derivatives
- 6 different graph styles and 15 colors to select from for differentiating the look of each graph drawn
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form and elementary row operations. Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa. Calculate Eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quartic polynomial regression models
- 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots
- Advanced statistics analysis, including 10 hypothesis testing functions, 7 confidence interval functions and one-way analysis of variance
- 18 probability distribution functions, including Normal, Student-t, Chi-square, Binomial, and Poisson
- Toll-free help hotline: 00 800 484 22 737
- Email help line: email@example.com
- Classroom activities available
- Access to online help built-in