Apply to receive a TI-30X Pro MultiView™ Calculator and the TI-SmartView™ classroom projection software for evaluation.
the application form >>>
- Four-line display
- MultiView™ display shows multiple calculations at the same time on screen
- Meets GCSE requirements: fraction keys and prime factorizing; simple power and root facilities; exact surd arithmetic.
- Meets all GCE-A/AS level DfE specifications: iterative function, compute summary statistics and access probabilities from standard statistical distributions; matrix calculations and inverses up to 3x3; all the usual regression and correlation functions; calculation of probabilities for a binomial distribution and normal distribution.
- AS Further Maths functionality: calculation of Poisson distribution.
View multiple calculations at the same time
Compare results and explore patterns on-screen with the MultiView™ display, which supports up to four lines.
See math exactly as it appears in textbooks
See math expressions, symbols and stacked fractions exactly the way they appear in textbooks — no need to adapt to a technical syntax; also provides quick access to frequently used functions.
Intuitive prompts allow one to easily solve numeric equation, polynomial and system of linear equations.
Explore (x,y) table of values
Students can easily explore an (x,y) table of values for a given function, automatically or by entering specific x values..
Easy-to-use mode menu
The menu is structured for easy, intuitive access to commands; select degrees/radians, floating/fix, Classic/MathPrint™ or number format.
- Review and edit previous entries via a scrollable home screen
- Paste inputs or outputs into new calculations
- MathPrint™ entry and output mode for viewing calculations in maths notation, including answers in terms of pi, square roots and fraction
- Three solvers – numeric equation, polynomial and system of linear equations
- Numeric derivative and integral for real functions
- Vectors and Matrices
- Symbolic notation of π
- Toggle key to change the form of answers between exact and decimal approximation
- Stacked Fractions and fraction functions
- Fraction/decimal/percent conversions
- Change between improper fractions and mixed numbers
- Automatic simplification of fractions
- Random number and random integer generator
- Central MODE menu for selecting calculator mode settings
- Menu settings
- Functions accessed directly through keys or through pull-down menus
- Negation key
- One constant operator feature
- Combinations and permutations
- Logs and antilogs
- Convert angles from degrees to radians to grads
- %, x², ¹/x, yˆx, π, x!
- Fixed decimal capability
- (x,y) Table feature with Auto and Ask-x options
- Basic Data/List Editor with three lists
- List Formulas
- One- and two-variable statistics with permanent stat variable input storage
- EOS: (Equation Operating System)
- Nine physical constants
- Eighteen metric/English conversions
- Up to eight pending operations
- Up to 23 levels of parentheses
- Error recovery capability
- Auto Power Off
- Quick/easy reset of calculator via 2 key press or menu for exam purposes
- Seven memory variables (x,y,z,t,a,b,c)
- Scientific and engineering notation
- Four-line × 16-character, easier-to-read LCD display
- Battery powered with solar cell assistance to lengthen battery life
- Auto Power Off
- Hard plastic, colour-coded keys
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Impact-resistant cover with quick-reference card
- Snap-on protective hard case
- Three-year limited warranty
- Toll-free help hotline: 00800 4842 2737
- Email: email@example.com
- Classroom activities available
- Complete guidebook available
TI-30X Pro MultiView™ Scientific Calculator Accessories
Extend the power of your calculator with accessories for the TI-30X Pro MultiView™ scientific calculator
TI-SmartView™ Emulator Software
This simple software complements the TI-30X Pro MultiView™ scientific calculators, letting the teacher project a representation of the calculator’s display to the entire class. It is an ideal demonstration tool for leading classroom instruction of maths and science concepts.