- Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations
- Amortization schedules
- Cash-flow analysis, Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Depreciation with four different methodologies
- Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
- Second key feature to calculate terms fast
Exam acceptanceThe BA II Plus™ calculator is approved for use on the following professional exams:
- Chartered Financial Analyst®* exam
- GARP® Financial Risk Manager (FRM®)† exam
- Certified Management Accountants®‡ exam
- Easy-to-read, 10-digit display
Prompted display shows current variable label and values.
- Calculate IRR and NPV for cash-flow analysis
Store up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to four-digit frequencies; edit inputs to analyze the impact of changes in variables.
- Time-value-of-money function
Quickly solve calculations for annuities, loans, mortgages, leases and savings.
- Depreciation schedules
Choose from six methods for calculating depreciation, book value and remaining depreciable amount.
- Interest rate conversions
Convert between annual (nominal) and effective interest rates.
- Real Estate
iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
*Chartered Financial Analyst® is a trademark owned by CFA Institute.
†GARP® and FRM® are trademarks owned by Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc.
‡CMA® is a registered trademark of the Institute of Certified Management Accountants, Inc.
None are affiliated with or endorse TI products.
BA II Plus™ calculator specifications
- Solves time-value-of-money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases, savings and more
- Generates amortization schedules
- Performs cash-flow analysis for up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to four-digit frequencies; computes NPV and IRR
- Choose from two day-count methods (actual/actual or 30/360) to calculate bond price or yield to maturity or to call
- Four methods for calculating depreciation, book value, and remaining depreciable amount: SL, SYD, DB, DB with SL cross-over
- Depreciation Schedules
- Bond prices and yield to call or maturity
- Prompted display guides you through financial calculations showing current variable and label
- BGN/END payment setting
- Partial years
- Ten user memories
- Ten-digit display
- List-based one- and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power
- Math functions include trigonometric calculations, natural logarithms and powers