What a better classroom is built around
- Access Point provides wireless communication between the teacher’s computer running with TI-Navigator software and network hubs
- Network hubs connect with four student TI graphing calculators
- Charging bays enables charging of network hubs
TI-Navigator with TI-83 Plus, TI-84 Plus and TI-Nspire handheld
In a single classroom set up, the TI-Navigator system connects and communicates with the TI-84 Plus and TI-83 Plus families of graphing calculators and the TI-Nspire handheld using the TI-84 Plus Keypad.
TI-Navigator and the TI-73 Explorer™, for the middle grades classroom
The TI-Navigator system combines with TI-73 Explorer graphing calculators to help engage students in understanding mathematics at a critical point in their learning.
- Students can investigate number patterns, perform operations on stacked fractions, and plot data in histograms and more
- Number Line software lets students explore operations on real numbers using a graphical expression
- Visual Fractions software gives students the tools to estimate a given area
Real-World Learning with TI-Navigator and TI Data Collection
The TI-Navigator system makes it easy for the class to explore real-world data with TI data collection technology. Teachers can quickly send and receive data to and from student graphing calculators, allowing students to spend more class time exploring.