Exact capabilities of the best-selling Financial calculator from Texas Instruments – the BA II Plus Financial Calculator in an app that is ideally suited for business majors and finance professionals.
The App that means Business
The BA II PLUS Financial Calculator App combines ease of use with powerful functionality to calculate :
• Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations for annuities, mortgages, leases, savings and more using P/Y =1 default to match the current BA II PLUS Calculator.
• Amortization schedules
• Cash-flow analysis for up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to 4-digit frequencies, and computes NPV and IRR
• Four methods for calculating depreciation, book value, and remaining depreciable amount: SL, SYD, DB, DB with SL cross-over
• Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
• Date function to determine days between dates
• Bond prices and yields “to maturity” or “to call”
All-in-one functionality for Business Admin Majors
The BA II PLUS financial calculator app meets business and finance curriculum requirements for Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing and Real Estate, as well as:
• Trigonometric calculations, natural logarithms and powers
• List-based one- and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power
• Choice of chain or Algebraic Operating System methods
Apple, iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.