Solution 34923: Transferring an Operating System (OS) From Unit to Unit Using TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition Graphing Calculators.
How do I transfer an Operating System (OS) from one TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition Handheld to another?
In order to transfer the OS from one TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition to another TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition, refer to the steps below:
• Connect a mini A to mini B USB cable between both calculators.
• On the Receiving calculator, press [2ND] [LINK]. If the calculator is on the "Waiting... Please Install" screen, proceed to step four.
• On the receiving calculator, press [►] to place the cursor on Receive.
• On the Sending TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition, go into the following menu options:
• Press [2ND] [LINK].
• Scroll down the menu list to the option that says "SendOS", but don't press [ENTER] just yet.
• Press [ENTER] on the receiving calculator then on the sending calculator. The OS will begin to transfer.
Please see the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition guidebook for additional information.