Solution 30391: Copying and Pasting Lists from the TI-83 Plus Family, TI-84 Plus Family, and TI-Nspire™ in TI-84 Plus mode to the TI-Nspire Family Line.
How do I copy and paste lists from my TI-83 family, TI-84 Plus Family, or TI-Nspire in TI-84 Plus mode to the TI-Nspire family line of products or software?
Transferring the lists used with the TI-83 family, TI-84 Plus family, or TI-Nspire in TI-84 Plus mode to the TI-Nspire family line of products and software can be done by copying and pasting through the TI-Nspire family software inside the Lists and Spreadsheets App.
Copying these lists may be done using TI Connect's Data Editor. If the lists are not already in the Data Editor, one may transfer them off a calculator or from a saved file using TI Connect.
Saving Lists from a TI-83 family, TI-84 Plus Family, or TI-Nspire in TI-84 Plus mode to a computer:
1) Select Device Explorer from TI Connect.
2) Select your calculator and click on Select.
3) Click on [LIST] in the Device Explorer.
4) Drag and drop the list on the desktop or within a location on the computer where it may be easily found.
Copying and pasting lists within Data Editor to the TI-Nspire family software:
1) Click Data Editor from TI Connect and choose file in the toolbar menu then select Open.
2) A window will open prompting you to choose a file to open.
3) Choose the list and click Open.
4) Right click on the list name and choose Paste.
5) Open the TI-Nspire family software and choose Add Lists and Spreadsheets App.
6) Right click and choose Paste.
7) You will be able to save the lists using the TI-Nspire software.
8) Once saved, you may transfer the file to any TI-Nspire handheld.
Please see the TI-Nspire family guidebooks for additional information.